Note to all BMXers,
The 2013 Plate List has been released. Please click here to access the list.
Please note, the following rules apply to plate use in the 2013 season:
- If a rider's name does not appear on the list, they must use the last 3 digits of their UCI Number
- A '0' in a riders plate number is used when a rider has moved up to an age group that spans more than 2 years. (ex, a 16 Expert rider with number AB3 moves to 17-24 Expert and must use AB03)
- All riders who upgrade from Novice to Intermediate, Intermediate to Expert, Novice to Expert in the case of Female classes or from Amateur to Pro may continue to use their awarded plate with the requirement of placing a '0' in front of the first digit on the plate.
- Plates are used by riders in the following ranking W,N,AB,P.
- 'P' plates are only valid in Alberta