The Executive Director has responsibility for the day-to-day operation of all cycling sports (Road, Track, Cyclocross, BMX, Mountain Bike and Paracycling) within the province of Alberta. The primary focuses of the position are program management, human resource management, financial management, board liaison, marketing and relationship development.
CLOSING DATE: AUGUST 3, 2009
This varied and challenging role will have responsibility for:
- Developing and implementing strategy aligned with ABA’s goals and objectives.
- Leading and developing a small team
- Developing proactive relationships
- Managing the financial resources of the association
- Facilitating the decision-making and leadership with the Board through provision of advice, support and information relating to processes, protocols and Board business.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced sport manager to contribute to the growth of cycling in Alberta. Previous experience in working for sporting organizations would be an advantage but is not mandatory. A competitive package is offered.
This job is located at the Percy Page Centre in Edmonton, AB and would require significant travel throughout the province of Alberta.
For a full position description please contact the ABA.
Submit Resume and Salary Expectations to:
Alberta Bicycle Association
11759 Groat Road