Notice to all cyclists!
of the upcoming season, Alberta Provincial Team management has decided it’s
time for a fresh new look. The ABA is very excited to announce the “2014
ABA Provincial Team Kit Design Contest”. All interested candidates
are encouraged to submit exciting new designs for the ABA Provincial Cycling
Team to be used on MTB/Road bib & jersey combo, Downhill jerseys, and
Skinsuits for the 2014 season and beyond. All are welcomed to enter a design,
with the contest winner receiving a full Alberta Bicycle Association race kit
of their choice sporting the chosen design.
The winner of the 2014 contest will be announced Friday March 7th, 2014.
The ABA would like to encourage the creativeness of all interested candidates. The following conditions must be considered in your design:
- Design must be applicable to race bib & jersey combined. The design will also be used on Downhill jerseys and skinsuits.
- The word “Alberta” or ABA logo must be a focal point of the finished product
Interested candidates must submit final design(s) to email@example.com no later than 5:00pm MST Friday February 28th, 2014. All submissions received after this date will not be considered.
The winner of the contest will receive a full Alberta Bicycle Association race kit of their choice sporting the chosen design.
For any questions concerning the contest, please contact the ABA office directly at (877)646-2453 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Design Presentation Template
- Short Sleeve Jersey Design Template
- Bib Shorts Design Template
- Short Sleeve Skinsuit Design Template
- Long Sleeve Skinsuit Design Template
- ABA Kit Logo (pdf)
To request an ABA logo file with the ".ai" or ".eps" extension, please email email@example.com.