The 2013 flooding in K Country did an immense amount of damage to the roads and trails. We canceled the 2013 edition of the Bow80 because of it.
For 2014, in pre-riding the course and in consultant with the various authorities, we have decided to put the Bow80 on hiatus until we can safely put on the event. The main reasons are the conditions of some of the trails and the fact that we do not have confirmation that we will have access to Powderface Trail Road. It is with great regret that we do so but we cannot put our volunteers or participants at more risk than a normal mountain bike race would have.
We thank you for your participation over the years.
Bow Cycle & Sports