2018 BMX Provincial Team Coach
The Alberta Bicycle Association (ABA) is taking applications for a BMX Coach for the 2018 Provincial Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Team Manager on development of a Provincial Team Program
- Make recommendations to BMX Committee regarding Committee selections on the Provincial Team
- Oversee Provincial Team projects
- Lead and provide coaching at Provincial Team camps
- Mentor club coaches selected for Provincial Team projects
- Work with the BMX Committee and Team Manager to select coaches for Provincial Team projects
- NCCP trained cycling coach
- Willingness to further NCCP qualifications
- Knowledge of the BMX LTAD model
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Must provide a criminal record cheque
- Comply with ABA Coaches’ and Managers’ policy (http://www.albertabicycle.ab.ca/policies)
Please submit a resume, to Alberta Bicycle Association Executive Director Heather Lothian (firstname.lastname@example.org) in Microsoft Word or PDF format. Please note the position title in the subject line of your email.
The deadline to apply is November 3rd.