The cost for the clinic is $40.00 and each participant must be at minimum a General Member of the Alberta Bicycle Association.
Cat 5 participants will now receive 10 points towards their upgrade, while Cat 4 participants will receive 5 points.
What the clinic is about.
- An introductory road-racing clinic aimed at new and inexperienced riders. Riders will receive information and basic skills training for mass-start road racing
- Not an evaluation – the goal is to provide information and skills but not evaluate riders
Why we offer these clinics.
- To enhance safe riding in the introductory and developmental road categories
- To enhance retention in the sport by facilitating a safer, more enjoyable racing experience in the introductory and developmental categories
What to Expect
- In class portion 1 hour 30 minutes.
- On bike portion 2 hours
|Monday, April 9th 5pm-8pm|
|Monday, April 16th 5pm-8pm
|Thursday, April 26th 6pm-9pm|
|Sunday, May 6th 12pm-3pm|