2019 BMX Provincial Team Coach
The Alberta Bicycle Association (ABA) is taking applications for a BMX Coach for the 2019 Provincial Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a Provincial Team Program
- Make recommendations to BMX Committee regarding Committee selections on the Provincial Team
- Work out all logistics for Provincial Team project (Travel, Accommodations, etc)
- Oversee Provincial Team projects
- Communicate with team members/parents regarding projects
- Lead and provide coaching at Provincial Team projects
- Mentor club coaches selected for Provincial Team projects
- Work with the BMX Committee to select coaches for Provincial Team projects
- Provide the ABA Head Coach reports after each project
- Provide feedback to PT athletes after each project
- Budget and track expenses for all provincial team project
- Advise and work with the ABA Head Coach on LTAD implementation
- NCCP trained cycling coach
- Willingness to further NCCP qualifications
- Knowledge of the BMX LTAD model
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Must provide a criminal record cheque
- Comply with ABA Coaches’ and Managers’ policy (http://www.albertabicycle.ab.ca/policies)
The BMX Provincial Team Head Coach will report directly to the Executive Director of the Alberta Bicycle Association. They will also be required to report on Provincial Team activity to the Alberta Bicycle Association’s Head Coach who will assist with mentoring for the successful candidate.
Please submit a resume, to Alberta Bicycle Association Executive Director Heather Lothian (email@example.com) in Microsoft Word or PDF format. Please note the position title in the subject line of your email.
The deadline to apply is September 15th, 2018.