Social Media Coordinator – Job Description
Reporting: The social media coordinator will report to the Executive Director.
Knowledge & Skills: The social media coordinator will have a good understanding of different social media platforms and applications to assist with managing accounts. The ABA is also looking for someone with some cycling background or someone who is familiar with the ABA and all its disciplines. The ideal candidate will have ties to the cycling community within Alberta.
Specific duties will include:
- Managing all social media accounts of the Alberta Bicycle Association, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Create and monitor/manage YouTube and LinkedIn accounts for the Alberta Bicycle Association
- Ensure that the ABA is promoting all affiliated clubs
- Keep up with the race and events calendar and ensure reminders are posted of all upcoming events
- Post information on training and courses offered by the ABA (e.g., Coaching courses, Commissaire training)
- Keep and grow a library of photos for ABA to use
- Work with staff, board, and committees to promote the ABA
The social media coordinator is a contract position with limited hours. Total compensation is $5000.00 for one year from date of hire.
Please send your resume to email@example.com