Position Title Sport Coordinator, Summer Student
Application Closing Date: May 28, 2021
Starting Date: June 14, 2021
Location: This position is located at the Edmonton Office, some flexibility to work from home
Key Responsibility Areas:
The key responsibility areas (KRAs) are the major outputs for which the position is responsible and are not a comprehensive statement of the position activities.
- Manage delivery of outreach and Hop On programs
- Act as Technical Delegate to assigned races (all disciplines)
- Manage the Trailblazers Youth Mountain Bike series
- Develop, maintain, develop, and update administrative tools and all resources to assist in the delivery of events, materials, and programs.
- Produce licenses, manage license database and information
- Maintain BMX and Mountain Bike points, results, and upgrades
- Assist Provincial Team Management
- Preparation of information for communication vehicles.
- Maintain communication with membership, media, and other sport bodies as required
Key Selection Criteria
A suitable candidate for the position must be a post-secondary student, preferably in Sport or Recreation. Candidates must be comfortable working with computers; experience with Microsoft Excel is required. The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator, and bring a high level of energy to the position.
Experience / Qualifications / Attributes:
Required by the incumbent to successfully perform the positions key responsibilities.
- A passion for sport
- An affinity with the aims and targets of the Alberta Bicycle Association
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Resumes must address the Qualifications and Knowledge/Experience/Attributes
Applications can be emailed to:
Alberta Bicycle Association
11759 Groat Road
Edmonton, AB T5M 3K6