How do I purchase a membership?
Step 1: Register with a club; for a list of clubs affiliated with ABA click here (If you wish to ride as an independent there is a $50.00 independent fee).
Step 2: Purchase a general membership or racing license by registering online or by downloading the Membership Application and forwarding it to the office along with payment. Note- If your club does not appear in Zone 4 they are not affiliated withthe ABA, please contact your club for further details.
Why become a member?
- ABA Publications
- Comprehensive General Liability, AD&D Insurance
- High Performance Team and Coaching
1. Print off application and waiver.
2. Fill out the application and waiver.
3. Scan and email or fax a copy of both documents to Membership Services email@example.com or 780-427-6438 780-427-6438
5. If you are experiencing difficulties a manual copy can be emailed to by Membership Services.
*** Please note all new applicants are required to submit Proof of Age. Failure to do so will delay processing****